To give our Veterans in need the smile they have earned by providing critical dental care.
For millions of Americans that have served in our Armed Forces, smiles are not guaranteed. Veterans face various hardships upon returning to civilian life, fighting for a healthy smile should not be one of them. Many Veterans don’t qualify for dental services through the VA.
Dental health is foundationally connected to overall body health. A clean, healthy smile not only improves the health of the body, but it boosts the confidence, spirits and dignity of a person more than almost any other factor. In fact, the act of smiling itself, stimulates a positive feedback loop of happiness in our brains, increasing “happy” endorphin levels.
Smiles for Veterans is passionate about increasing health, happiness and well-being for our Veterans by providing much needed, critical dental care. We believe that our Veterans deserve to proudly wear the smile they have earned.
Smiles for Veterans has served a large number of Veterans in Arizona and beyond since its inception (2016) at an average cost of $1200/Veteran. We currently have a waiting list of over 50 Veterans and counting who we are eager to serve.
• Sponsor-a-Smile Program – Sign up to partner with us on a monthly basis. https://smilesforveterans.dental/sponsor-a-smile/
• Corporate Partnerships – Partner with us by providing much-needed resources and relationships.
• Make a One-Time Donation – www.smilesforveterans.dental/donate
• Host an event – Host an event in your community to help us expand our outreach and increase our impact.
• Dental Partner – We need an army of dentists willing to serve our Veterans by offering pro-bono or reduced cost dental services. Contact Us
• Connect with us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ayudasmilesforveterans/
In Loving Memory of Cliff Gray
A Veteran of the Navy and the Coast Guard, Cliff was exposed to Agent Orange. After going through chemotherapy to beat cancer, he lost his teeth. He was not eligible for dental care through the Veterans Administration or any other state agency. While saving to afford dentures, he lost weight and his health deteriorated in other ways. Ayuda’s Smiles for Veterans program was able to obtain dental services through the generosity of a local dentist who donated his services free. We lost Cliff not long ago but he was able to eat his favorite foods, steak and cashews for the last 2 years of his life. And we got to see him smile.